I wonder if I have ear problem at work today or what?
I picked up the phone and ask the name of a guy who’s talking with me and he said…..”my name is Krispy Kreme”
brb I need to go away from my desk and laugh
pay him for stealing my wealth,
let him incur the wrath
of Odin and the gods.
Make the tyrant flee his lands,
Frey and Njord; may Thor
the land-god be angered at this foe,
the defiler of this holy place. — Egil’s Saga (via defunctparadigm)
Dont worry Eka, everything is possible. Have you heard quote “If people don’t laugh at your dreams, that means your dreams are not big enough!” Semangat…. Gw salah satu orang yang percaya lu mampu mencapai impian lu kok :)
yay! thanks a bunch for always supporting me putriiii love you to the Jupiter and back! <3
The Universe is with me
I have posted similar things like this before on my recent post just thought to write it down again more things I just realize I needed to write down before I forget them. It is reminder to myself to be grateful of things happen in my life.
When I really want something in my life I start to dream about it, think about it and find a way how to make it work or make it happen. Let me write it down some other things that actually happen in my life since I have dream and feel the universe is supporting me
1. As a 6 year old I used to live as normal little girl until one day I meet 2 foreigners who speak different and look different than me. From there I know there is actually white people and other race exist on this planet except from what I see everyday (indonesian) its actually a starter why I love learning languages and why I love foreigners. I dream one day I am able to speak like them. Here I am now I am able to speak english and terrible dutch and it makes me have friends from all over the world now. The Universe is with me
2. After graduate from highschool I work in factory full of people who under estimate a labour like me who have a dream and want to work with foreigners, the more they under estimate me is like gasoline for me and keep me more motivated to find work outside who will open their door for me to became closer to my dream. Again the Universe is with me
3. At the age of 16 or 17 I read book that mentioned about Scandinavia and the world of traveler. From there I started love to hear people stories when they are travelling. In between helping my family financially, also pay education for my little sisters until she graduate from high school…I keep another dream inside me that one day I will save my money for travelling to Scandinavia. Now I’m 24 I haven’t visited Scandinavia (yet) but I start my dream already visiting cities outside of Jakarta and some countries nearby. I imagine myself travelling like a ball who is higher when they bounce. I might jump low first but one day I believe I would reach the place that I really want to visit. I’m still hopping the Universe is with me
4. I have met someone from work, he is by far looks like fit in criteria of a man that I would spend my life with unlike any other guys I met. Luckily this man showing intention that he liked me back until one day I found out he already have gf back in his country. He only using me as entertaiment during his regular visit to the office where i’m working at. It’s hard at the beginning to let go of him but once I decided to stop all communication with him and let him go on with his life so I can countinue living my happy life…..I received the news that he is probably won’t come back again for work here and visit this office. In this case I truly belive the Universe is with me :)
I still have some dreams that I want to work on to make it happen, and I hope the good old Universe still cooperate with me. Here is some that I can remember and try to write down and sharing here in hope a little of you might read it and keep your positive thought for me. That’s already make me happy :)
1. I want to travel more….not only Scandinavia but even other place/city that I never heard of. In the near future my dream destination probably crossing border of Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar by train and bus. I would need minimum 12 days for traveling (I hope it could be more but I should balance my dream with reality) and I am hoping my boss at work and my parents at home would allow me to do that.
2. After Asia probably I would visit countries like Nepal or Turkey (amen to both of them)
3. I want to find work outside Jakarta or probably outside Indonesia that would give me a chance to earn more and travel more and probably give me chance to study abroad. At this point i’ve been thinking to apply work in hotellier industries in UAE or sign up for cruise crew. But I would open myself to any other chance that world has to offer me.
That’s it. Sorry for long post that spamming your dashboard today tumblr. But whoever read my post right now believer/non believer please give your likes as a sign you support me reaching my dream or if you can’t do that at least keep me and my dream in your thought and help the Universe do the rest of the work. I might catch the signal and work my ass off to make it happen :)
Other people’s stories sometimes could be a gasoline for your passion, food for your thought, or poison on your blood.
putlie replied to your photoset “Have you ever had romantic moment in such beautiful place but with a…”
Nice story Eka. I am so envy, but happy to see you HAPPY and enjoying your first solo travelling :)
Thank you Putri!! it’s one of your suggestion though why I need to travel solo, been thinking to do it again! :)
spreading my CV in all over hotel industries in UAE, hopefully my fortune goddess will be taking me there :)